Position: Retail Front End Manager
Job Purpose: We are seeking the right individual to manage daily operations and human resources, support strategic decisions, and implement sales and marketing activities to ensure planned revenues are achieved while working within budgeted costs. Experience in retail inventory management and purchasing is required.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Markets merchandise and determines advertising strategy, sales promotion, display plans, and departmental sales records.
- Maintains inventories
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending merchant meetings; establishing personal networks; participating in community events.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Anticipates needs and willing to take on any other duties/tasks that may arise
Skills/Qualifications: Retail Management Experience, Customer Service, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, Human Resources/Staffing, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Self-motivated, Verbal Communication, Computer/POS Skills, Flexibility, Purchasing/Gift Buying
Apply: Resume & cover letter required. Drop them off at Ilwaco Pharmacy (101 First Ave S, Ilwaco, WA 98624) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.